According to a survey of 30,000 college graduates, your experiences in college have a bigger impact on your job and life satisfaction than the college you attended. Which experiences matter most? Find out in our February issue. Other articles include:
- Focus on Majors, Minors and Concentrations – Choosing and customizing your academic path.
- Financial Matters – Comparing college financial aid offers.
- Planning for Summer in Winter – A productive summer = an interesting college application.
Preparing for college involves more than academics. Giving your student some freedom in high school will ease their transition after they graduate. Read five tips for how to get started. Other articles include:
- Focus on Majors/Social Work – Passionate about helping others? Explore this alternative to psychology.
- Financial Matters – Considerations when applying for scholarships.
- Admission Office Blogs – Links that provide an insider’s view to Georgia Tech, Tulane and others.
As you plan for college, it isn’t a bad idea to have a few career interests in mind. Not sure what you want to do? This month, we offer five ideas for connecting the dots between your interests, your major and potential careers. Other articles include:
- Focus on Majors/Human Centered Design – Creating products for diverse users.
- Financial Matters – It’s time to complete the FAFSA and CSS Profile.
- Responding to Deferrals – What to do when a college decision leaves you in limbo.