We are eternally grateful to you for the wonderful support and guidance you gave our girls, and we recommend you to all our friends with college-bound children. You have been an important influence on our girls – many, many thanks for all you’ve done!Parent
Services We Provide
- Development of each student’s personal story. We use various assessments to help students highlight their individual strengths, including academic, personal, and extracurricular activities.
- High school course selection planning.
- College planning for younger students.
- Recommendations on how involvement in extracurricular activities and community service can enhance college applications, including how to expand involvement and pursue leadership opportunities.
- ACT Test Prep targeted to grades 9–12, that covers all the concepts and skills tested on the ACT. This is provided online through our Naviance Student account at no cost to our students.
- Proctored ACT or SAT tests that are scored and returned to the students.
- Access to the college planning software, Custom College Plan. We train our students and parents on how to access the many tools and services offered by this software.
- A personal copy of the college planning guide Destination: College. Students and parents can access this resource online for tips, tools, resources, and strategies that support each component of the college planning process.
- Selection of colleges best suited to your objectives and strengths, as well as an individualized application strategy. Includes advice on financial aid and scholarships.
- Exclusive access to our College Expert Video Library which includes topics on college essays, admissions interviews and searching for scholarships.
- One-on-one guidance on writing college application essays. This includes up to 10 hours of professional editing for grammar, syntax, and content. Additional help with applications and essays is available at the Sunday Application Jam Sessions in the fall.
- Guidance on obtaining letters of recommendation.
- Review of résumés and any other supporting materials.
- Contact us for a free consultation.
We loved your service. It kept us organized and on track. I must say it helped take the stress out of the whole process. We will recommend your services to everyone we know!Parent
We very much valued the process [my first son] went through and have had a hard time finding similar resources in CA. We would be thrilled if you would consider working with [my second son] long distance.Parent
Want to read more about what parents and students have to say about our services? Go to our Testimonials page to read their testimonials.